16 tricks that will make learning for your child much easier
Large amounts of information, a tight schedule anda lot of handwritten text make learning quite easy. And your child can find it difficult to understand all these tasks, correctly allocate his time and generally take himself in hand. Here are a few tricks in learning that will help you to manage everything and not overwork.
How to wake up early in the morning
- Plan a cool breakfast, for which your child simply wants to leave a pillow and get out of bed.
- Before going to bed, it is better to drink a glass of water. This relaxes and positively affects the metabolic processes.
- Choose a warm blanket. The ideal temperature for sleep is 16-21 ° C.
- The child must sleep in a dark room: melatonin is produced when there is no light.
- Put the alarm clock to the other end of the room, then just have to get up to turn it off.
- Turn off the phone (you know why).
All to learn, remember and do not overwork
- To learn most of the study assignments andThis is to give the brain a rest, it's better to practice on this principle: 25 minutes of hard work, then a 5 minute break. Every third break should be 20 minutes long.
- To remember something, let your child read it loud and clear, not paying attention to the speed.
- If there is something distracting from studying, put low-key instrumental music on the background, for example, Hans Zimmer - Pandora.
- It is always difficult to learn a new schedule. Just take a picture of it and set it as wallpaper on your phone. So every time a child looks at the phone, he will look at the schedule and quickly remember it.
- If you walk 10-20 minutes before studying, it will disperse the blood and make the brain work. A morning walk before the school is good.
- To quickly read something, you can read the first and last paragraphs.
- It has been scientifically proven that mint stimulates brain activity and promotes concentration. You can also use a chewing gum or mint candy. Put a couple of pieces in a backpack.
- It is much easier to learn some things from documentaries. For example, history or biology.
Stickers will remind your child what to do today
If all the notebooks look the same, write the name of the item on the side or mark with some bright color
Not enough motivation? Put on every paragraph of the text some sweetness
Find a solution
If you have problems with the mathematical equation, you can go to wolframalpha and write an example there, the site will show a detailed solution and answer.
The best time to study
Not just study starts early in the morning. In the morning, the efficiency of the brain is much higher than in the second. Do not delay anything for the evening.
How to remember historical dates
Have your child draw a timeline.
It is necessary to arrange big events first, then add small ones.
If you know the dates of major events, then remembering the smaller ones between them will be easier.