Cutlets from turkey stuffing: cooking recipes
Cutlets from turkey minced meat, the recipe of which you learn from this article, is a useful and incredibly tasty dish. They can be cooked not only for lunch or dinner, but also served at the festive table.
Cutlets from turkey meat. Recipe with a photo
Looking for an idea for a family dinner? Then take note of the recipe for tender and juicy cutlets.
- The fillet of turkey is 500 grams.
- Onion - 100 grams.
- Fresh greens - one bunch.
- White bread - 30 grams.
- Milk - 120 ml.
- Salt, ground pepper - to taste.
The recipe for chicken cutlet with turkey meat and herbs is very simple:
- Cut chilled fillets into small pieces.
- Peel the onion, and cut into several pieces.
- White bread mash and dip into milk for a couple of minutes.
- Prepared ingredients, put in a bowl of blender and chop.
- Add ground minced greens, salt and ground pepper.
- Form with wet hands round cutlets of the same size and fry them until ready in vegetable oil.
Serve the dish with a side dish of vegetables, cereals or spaghetti.
Delicious cutlets from turkey meat. Recipe
We offer you a recipe for a diet dish cooked in a double boiler. If you want to keep a beautiful figure or get rid of a couple of extra pounds, then be sure to include it in your menu.
- Turkey (without bones) - 500 grams.
- One onion.
- Ground bran - four tablespoons.
- Two egg whites.
- Mineral water - half a glass.
- Greens, spices and salt - to taste.
The recipe for chicken cutlets from turkey minced meat without bread is read here:
- Cut the bird fillets and chop it into the bowl of the food processor.
- Add minced water and stir well with his hands.
- Put the squirrels, bran, finely chopped onions and greens. Do not forget about salt and spices.
- Blind minced meatballs and put them in the cup of the steamer (you need to pre-lubricate it with vegetable oil).
Cook the dish for 25 minutes, and then serve it to a table with a salad of fresh or stewed vegetables.
Cutlets from turkey with a manga
If you want to surprise your family with juicy and lush cutlets, then use this recipe. In the role of "secret" ingredient here is semolina, which gives the dish a special taste.
- 500 grams of turkey minced meat.
- One egg.
- Three tablespoons of semolina.
- 50 grams of fresh greens.
- Two spoons of mayonnaise.
- 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- A pinch of salt and ground pepper.
- Vegetable oil.
How to cook cutlets from turkey meat (recipe with photo):
- Mix the forcemeat with chopped herbs and very finely chopped onions.
- Add the mango, egg and mayonnaise.
- Mince salt, and season with black pepper. Allow him to stand for ten minutes, so that the croup has time to swell.
- After this, you can begin to fry the cutlets. Form the hands of small balls and put them on a well-heated frying pan. When cutlets are browned on one side, turn them over and close them with a lid.
Serve with any side dish or salad.
Fragrant patties from turkey and zucchini
Are you tired of the usual dishes, and you want to try something special? Then use our recipe and surprise your loved ones with the original turkey cutlets.
- 500 grams of turkey pulp.
- 300 grams of zucchini (zucchini).
- One egg.
- 30 grams of green onions.
- 15 grams of mint.
- Toothed garlic.
- A pinch of crushed coriander, zira, a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Two or three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
The recipe for delicious cutlets from turkey mince you can easily repeat at home:
- Pass the fillet through a meat grinder, add to grind the grated zucchini, chopped onion and garlic.
- Pound the mint leaves with a knife and combine with the rest of the products.
- Mix the resulting mass with egg, salt and spices.
- Blind and quickly fry the cutlets in a frying pan to a ruddy crust. After this, put them into a baking dish and send them to the oven for a quarter of an hour.
When the dish gets cold a bit, it can be carried directly to the table. Fresh vegetables give the cutlets juiciness and special taste. And mint and spices make them incredibly aromatic and mouth-watering.
Delicate cutlets from turkey with stuffing
Do you want to turn an ordinary everyday dinner into a real holiday? Then carefully read the following recipe and prepare the necessary products. This time you will need:
- Five eggs.
- 100 grams of cheese.
- 25 grams of butter.
- Dill and parsley.
- 600 grams of minced meat from turkey.
- A piece of white bread.
- 100 grams of milk.
- One onion.
- Two cloves of garlic.
- Four spoons of sour cream.
- Salt and ground pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder.
The recipe for tasty cutlets from turkey meat read below:
- First, prepare the filling. To do this, grate two boiled eggs and cheese on a fine grater. Add to them chopped greens and soft butter. Stir foods, salt them and pepper.
- Soak the bread in the milk for a few minutes, then squeeze it and mix with the stuffing. Add the egg, chopped garlic, onion, pepper and salt.
- Whisk the remaining eggs with sour cream and baking powder, add a little flour.
- Form a mince of ground meat and put a spoonful of toppings in the center. Connect the edges and dip the cutlet into a batter. Lay the workpiece on a well-heated frying pan and fry it until ready.
- Prepare cutlets from the remaining products in the same way.
Ready meals perfectly matches with any garnish. Serve it to the table hot, adding any home-made sauce.
Juicy cutlets with tomatoes in the oven
We suggest you look at a familiar dish in a new way and prepare it for lunch for the whole family.
- Milk - 300 ml.
- White bread without crusts - 150 grams.
- Turkey turkey mince - 500 grams.
- Onion - 200 grams.
- Salt and spices.
- Tomatoes - 300 grams.
- Grated cheese.
The recipe for minced meat cutlets in the oven is simple:
- Soak the bread in the milk, wring it with your hands and combine it with the ground meat. Add grated onions, egg, salt and pepper.
- Fry the cutlets in a frying pan.
- Put them in a baking dish, put a slice of tomato and a handful of cheese on each piece.
Bake the dish in the oven for another ten minutes. Prepare a garnish salad of cabbage or fresh vegetables. Also these patties can be added with pasta, buckwheat or fried potatoes.
Cutlets with bean filling
This original dish from turkey will appeal not only to adults, but also to children. It is perfectly combined with potatoes, buckwheat, vegetables and pasta.
- Onion - 150 grams.
- Beans - 100 grams.
- Minced meat - 500 grams.
- Tomatoes - 700 grams.
- Thyme is a few twigs.
How to cook cutlets with tomato sauce in the oven:
- Fry the chopped onion until golden, and then mix it with the mashed beans. Season the filling with spices and salt.
- Stuff the turkey with a raw egg, add salt and pepper to it.
- Tomatoes through the meat grinder.
- Take the stuffing and form a small cake. Put a spoonful of toppings on it and join the edges. In the same way, cook the remaining cutlets.
- Place the billets in a baking dish and pour them into tomato sauce. Put a sprig of thyme over the dish.
Bake the dish in a preheated oven for 45 minutes.
We hope that you will like the cutlets fromturkey minced meat. Recipe you can choose any, and also supplement it or change it. Tasty and juicy cutlets are perfect for baby food, so be sure to include the dish in the family menu.