Female tattoos on the wrist. Variants of drawings and their application
If you still decided to fill the tattoo, then tothis process must be taken with all responsibility, choose a drawing, type of performance and most importantly - a place on the body, where the tattoo will flaunt. The most popular parts of the body for the fair sex are the wrist, shoulder, ankle, waist and shoulder blade. On the wrist, female tattoos look very gentle and exciting.
Pros of such tattoos
This place is very seductive and feminine, in addition, it always attracts the attention of others, as it is difficult to hide your wrist.
Another plus of a tattoo on the wrist is that it does not take up much space, accordingly time and money for execution will be spent less.
Also, using a beautiful female tattoo on your wrist, you can hide a scar, if any.
And the tattoo itself can be easily hidden from prying eyes, wearing a wide bracelet or a watch with a wide strap.
Minuses of a woman's tattoo on her wrist
This part of the body is constantly in sight, which is not alwaysOK. After all, many do not like painting on the body. And in some companies, management generally prohibits such "decorations", because offices require an official kind of employees.
Long sleeves are not always able to cope with the task of hiding the figure on the body, especially uncomfortable in hot weather or in a warm room when you want to open your hands.
A female tattoo on the wrist is constantly attracting attention, which will not always be positive.
Also carriers of such ornaments on the body get tired of constant questions about their meaning.
And do not forget that the owners themselvestattoos on your wrist will constantly see her. Therefore, one should choose women's tattoos on the wrist with a meaning that will not change for you in the course of time, because it is almost impossible to get a tattoo.
There are a lot of tattoos suitable for the wrist. Only one criterion sets the frame - the area of application, because it is quite small.
Masters offer small images andinscriptions. Female tattoos on the wrist in the form of aphorisms and sayings should be chosen short, in a few words, as the long sentence will merge, and from afar it will look like a stain.
Often, tattoos are made in the form of Slavic runes, various symbols (the om sign, for example), Celtic weaves or drawings that begin on one wrist, and end on the other (paired drawings).
Another version of the female tattoo on the wrist with meaning can be a Chinese character.
The skill to decorate your body with the help ofvarious drawings are very ancient, it has evolved over the years and now there are several options for application. Some of them are short-lived, the rest - for life.
To such temporary drawings on the body are tattoos, filled with henna.
Also a new wave in the art of tattooing steelUltraviolet tattoos that are applied by fluorescent paint. Such tattoos are practically not visible in daylight, but when the beam hits the night they radiate a bright color.
In such tattoos, there is one minus - in the daytime they are very similar to scars.
And of course, a classic tattoo that never goes out of style. It can be made in different colors, can also be made just black - this is the most common option.
Some people are afraid to put a tattoo onThe wrist is afraid that the needle can pierce the vein. They are not afraid of this, because it does not enter so deeply and only affects the superficial layers of the skin.
The most common wrist tattoos
For the beautiful half of humanity there are a lot of drawings, but the most popular of them:
- bracelets, executed in the form of clocks or patterns and weave, the first variant symbolizes the transience of time;
- various amulets, symbols of success and good luck;
- There are also often inscriptions, such as wingedphrases, life mottos, oaths or memorable dates, the phrases are most often applied in foreign languages (English, Latin, French and Spanish, Chinese), Russian letters are used rarely in our country, mainly for the names of loved ones;
- images of animals: one of the oldest types of tattoo, each animal acts as a symbol and carries a deep meaning, some believe that the owners of the image of the animal adopt some of its properties;
- drawings of butterflies and birds are applied to depict the desire for freedom, birds (pigeons, for example) symbolize the purity of the soul and the kindness of their possessor;
- geometric and abstract drawings, in other words tribes, depicted on themselves many centuries ago the inhabitants of New Zealand and Polynesia, have now gained new popularity among the population of the whole world;
- heavenly bodies (stars, moon and moon, sun),stars are often put in the form of constellations or scattered, but if you depict one star on the wrist, it will point to a girl who is inclined to same-sex love;
- the innovation in the art of tattooing is the 3D performance of drawings, which looks very realistic and looks like objects on the body.
We hope that the article was interesting and useful for you.