Game programs for children are aimed at revealing creativity
Today every kindergarten, mini-center or schoolworks on a certain mastered methodology, choosing it from hundreds of developed and proposed by specialists. Educators and teachers are required to draw up a development program for the forthcoming academic year, the projects are based on the preferences and orientation of the preschool and educational institution.
Game programs for children. Goals and objectives
Modern methods of developing children as a younger,and school age are based on the game. Specialists say that it is the child playing that assimilates and memorizes the material. Game programs for children are aimed at making children active listeners and initiative participants. Projects of this kind combine ways to attract attention and broaden their horizons. Playing, it is easy enough to give the children information about nature, the world, society. The main tasks of conducting game programs, pursued by teachers, are:
- organization of recreational and cognitive activities for children;
- involving children in action;
- formation of the need for a correct way of life;
- providing conditions for physical, intellectual and spiritual development;
- creation and organization of conditions for self-affirmation and self-realization.
Game programs for children are based on various methods, the main ones of which are:
- conversations on various topics (cognitive, literary, historical, ethical, patriotic);
- animated shows on a specific topic;
- quizzes and competitions;
- mobile entertainment;
- intellectual classes (game cognitive program for children);
- sports competitions, relay races, marathons;
- thematic holidays;
As a result, the participants of the game program will open their creative possibilities, will be involved in a new fascinating and cognitive world, will acquire useful communication skills, knowledge and skills.
Game programs for preschool children
All cognitive-entertaining eventsclassified according to certain criteria. One of the main is the age of children, the development of which is aimed at the program. For pre-school children, projects are mostly entertainment. These games include:
- didactic (for example, "Find a Baby", "Collect a Snowman");
- on development of speech;
- mathematical and logical;
- with letters and words;
- on motor skills;
Game programs for schoolchildren
For students, the events have morecognitive orientation. They are aimed at assimilating the curriculum and successfully passing the tests and examinations. Today, gaming programs for studying foreign languages have become very popular, which contribute to better learning and memorization. At the end of the school year, the cognitive and developing activities continue in the school camps. Games for children in the summer are mainly represented by sports leisure activities. Competitions contribute to active recreation and physical development of children. Most often, sports events alternate with game programs, the main purpose of which is the fulfillment of specific tasks.