How many calories are in pancakes?
About how many calories in pancakes, want to know notonly those who follow the diet, but also those who follow their figure. After all, pancakes are a flour product, which includes high-calorie foods (flour, sugar, milk, eggs, yeast). And sour cream, jam, honey and various fillings, with which pancakes are traditionally used, increase the energy value of the product.
Counting how many calories in pancakes
The number of calories in pancakes depends on the ingredients from which they are cooked (per 100 grams of product):
- on mineral water - 90;
- on kefir with oat bran - 130;
- on milk - 170;
- on kefir - 200;
- yeast on milk - 230.
Caloric content of the dish also depends on the filling and food additives. In 100 grams of traditional pancakes on milk contains:
- with meat - 370;
- with cottage cheese - 330;
- with butter - 330;
- with mushrooms - 220;
- with sour cream - 310;
- with salmon - 310;
- with red caviar - 320;
- with honey - 350.
How to reduce the calorie content of pancakes
The high nutrition of pancakes makes many people give up their favorite dish. How to cook pancakes less calorie, but without compromising on taste?
- Well warm up the frying pan and grease the bottom with fat. This will allow not to pour oil before frying each pancake.
- Put in the dough is not whole eggs, but only protein. Pancakes will turn out to be airy and less caloric.
- If you are making pancakes on milk, dilute it with half mineral water.
- Replace wheat flour with oatmeal, corn, rye or buckwheat.
- For stuffing, use low-fat cottage cheese, fruit, stewed vegetables, fish of low-fat varieties. From fatty meat and sweet syrup it is better to refuse.