How much should a child have?
Proper and regular nutrition of the child - a pledgehis health and rapid development. Therefore, it is so important to pay special attention to this and to know how much the baby should eat at this or that age and how many times it needs to be fed per day. It is important to remember that the norms here depend directly on the age of your child.
How much should a kid eat before 1.5 years old
It must be borne in mind that babies need a differentthe volume of milk, depending on the time of day. Feeding in the first few months of the baby is needed every 2-2.5 hours with a 6-hour night break. In this case, the amount of milk eaten should have the following dynamics:
- First day. Kroha eats about 60 ml of food - for one feeding about 7-11 ml.
- The second day. The baby eats about 90-110 ml of milk - for one feeding about 15-25 ml.
- Third day. The amount of food eaten increases to 190 ml.
- Fourth day. The baby eats more than 300 ml per day (intensive dynamics is observed due to the improvement of the "sucking" skill in crumbs to this period).
- Fifth and sixth days - from 350 and more.
Further control of the nutritional level is necessary already taking into account the weight of the baby:
- From 7 days to 8 weeks - the total volume of milk per day is 1/5 part (approximately 500-700 ml) of the mass of crumbs.
- 2 to 4 months - 1/6 of the baby's weight(about 900 ml). More information about feeding during this period you can find out from the articles - How much should a child eat in 2 months and How much should the child eat in 3 months.
- From 4 months to 6 - 1/7 of the mass of the child (approximately 1000 ml).
- From 6 to 12 months - 1/8 of the weight of the baby (about 1100 ml).
- From 1 to 1.5 years - 1/9 of the mass of the child (approximately 1300 ml).
Such daily amount of food must be dividedthe number of feedings to understand how much milk the baby has to eat at a time. In this case, one feeding should last at least 10 minutes. More information on this can be found in the article - How much should a child eat milk.
It is important to ensure that yourthe baby grabbed milk. Find out this will help advice from the article - How much should a newborn baby eat. Also it is necessary to remember that from 5 months it is necessary to translate a food of the kid on 5 times a day. In the same period, you can start making lure with the help of special infant formulas. To have a child always had a good appetite, make long walks with him.
How much does a child from 1.5 to 3 years old
When a child is already over six months old, he has up to20 milk teeth, and the digestive system begins to produce more juice, which allows a good chewing and processing of food. Therefore, you need to start replacing liquid and semi-liquid food with a denser one. It is required to begin to introduce boiled porridge, stewed vegetables, casseroles based on vegetables and cereals.
In addition, a child aged 1.5 to 3 yearsshould be eaten 4 times a day. He must have breakfast, lunch (during which the child needs to receive about 50% of the nutritional value of the entire diet), afternoon snack and dinner. In this case, feeding hours are best not to change, that is, your child should have a day regimen. Then the body's work will be clear, which will avoid disease and disruptions in metabolic processes. If the child wants to eat earlier, then you can do snacks. For this, apples, pears, bananas, kefir, biolact, dried fruits, almonds in small quantities are perfectly suitable.
The energy value of the dishes that a child eats during the day should be about 1500 kcal. In his diet in this age period should be present the following products:
- sour cream;
- vegetables, berries and fruits;
- low-fat beef, veal and pork;
- meat of rabbit, chicken and lamb;
- a heart;
- milk nipples (in a small amount);
- fish (salmon, sturgeon, salmon, halibut);
Any new food product is included in the child's diet gradually - this will avoid stomach upset.
How much does a child between 3 and 5 years of age eat?
By this age the child's menu beginsexpand due to the fact that its diet can include any products other than spicy seasonings and sauces. At the same time, confine the use of confectionery, mandarins, oranges and strong broths. The diet regime remains four meals a day, because the food at this age is digested on average in 3.5-4 hours. Its volume for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner should not exceed 450 g. The energy value of dishes eaten by a child during the day should be approximately 1600-1800 kcal. The most high-calorie meal should be given at lunch.
How much does a child from 5 years
Exchange processes at this age not less thanquicker than in 3 and 4 years. Therefore, the child should eat four times a day at intervals of 4 hours, so that the food has time to fully digest and assimilate. Eat from 5 years old the child can as well as adults, the diet should not include mushrooms. It is better to start giving them at 6-7 years. The norm of calories from 5 years should be about 1700-2000 kcal. It is important that the child consumes more cereals, fruits, vegetables and meat, and sweet (chocolate, cakes, cakes and so on) took the last place in the diet. It is better to give the child dried fruit and yogurt instead. You can also prepare jelly and fruit jujube based on fruits or their juice.
In adolescence, you can translate a childfor three meals a day. It should include a small amount of fatty foods, lots of cereals, vegetables and fruits. Its calorific value should be 2700-2800 kcal. More information about nutrition at this age can be found in the article - How many times a day you need to eat.