How to block a page in the "VC": tips and tricks
Almost every user of a social network thought about how to block a page in the "VC". This is a fairly simple operation that has several solutions. It all depends on what kind of blocking is in question. In any case, we will further consider the layouts available today. Solving the problem is easier than it seems at first glance.
Why do you need it
How to block a page in the "VC"? First you need to figure out why you need to do this. After all, this operation has its consequences. Fortunately, reversible.
If a person has decided to block access to his page to certain users, then:
- he will not be able to receive messages from selected people;
- the blocked ones will not be able to see the page (wall, photo, video, and so on) of the user.
It is necessary in order to get rid of annoying users, unwanted correspondence and just from the extra eyes, closely watching those or other profiles.
You can block someone else's page for access to the "VC" as a whole. In such circumstances, the user profile is blocked almost irretrievably. Typically, this technique is used to eliminate advertising pages, scam and spam. This is quite a normal phenomenon, but to translate ideas into life you need to enlist support. How to block a page in the "VC"?
Through the menu
Let's start with the simplest and most common solution. If a user wants to close his profile to someone, he will need:
- Log in to the social network "VKontakte" under your login.
- Open the page of the user who wants to block.
- In the left menu (under the avatar) select "Block".
- Confirm the process.
Done! Now a person will not be allowed access to the page of the one who blocked it. The user is automatically removed from the list of friends. But how to block the page "VC" to another person otherwise?
Settings - to help
There is another fairly simple and quick reception. The thing is that there is a special menu item on the website of the VKontakte network. It is called “Blacklist”. All blocked users are logged to it.From here, users are removed from the "ignore".
How to block a page in the "VC"? Required:
- Sign in to the social network.
- Find the user you want to block. For example, through the search bar.
- Go to the profile of the selected person.
- Copy the profile address. It will appear in the address bar of the browser. You can copy only the ID or its letter equivalent.
- Click on the image of your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Select "Settings" - "Blacklist".
- In the top line insert the user ID, which is blocked access to the questionnaire.
- Click on the "Add" button.
That's all! Now I understand how to block the page in the "VK". The selected user will appear in the "Blacklist" menu. To remove it from there, you will need to either insert the profile ID back into the top line, or click on the "Unblock" button in the questionnaire / blacklist.
About violations in the social network
All the above techniques have no serious consequences for the blocked. He will still be able to use social. network "VKontakte". The only restriction is the lack of access to the page of the person who held the lock.
Some people, when communicating in a social network, violate the rules for using the site. For example, they spread spam, they write obscene things, they post pornography. In this case, it is worth considering how to make the administrators block the page in "VK".
To violations of the use of social networks include:
- newsletter advertising;
- distribution of prohibited materials;
- mailing materials "18+".
Also, this often includes racism and insults. But as a rule, in this case it is easier to block access to your page.
To punish the violator of the rules "VKontakte", you will need to write a complaint to him. As we have said, it is desirable to enlist support - the more people are dissatisfied with the behavior of the user, the higher the chances of successful realization of the idea
How to block someone else's page in the "VC"? You can do it like this:
- Log into the social network using your username and password.
- Open the desired profile in the browser.
- In the left menu, select "Report page".
- Indicate the cause of dissatisfaction. It is desirable to present evidence.
- Click on "Submit".
It remains only to wait.If the complaint has real reasons, then the person who violated the rules established by the administration will be blocked. Restoring access will cause a lot of trouble. So we figured out how to block the page in the "VK" by all available methods.