How to choose the right orthopedic armchair
A child who went to school needs a workingThe place where he will perform his homework. And an important task in arranging the workplace of a schoolboy is the correct selection of a child's orthopedic chair, since the bearing of the child depends on this. The chair should not only be comfortable and comfortable, but also useful for the baby's spine.
It is important to achieve such a result that fromlong sitting the child's back is not tired and at the same time remained always in the right correct position. Only special chairs, which provide orthopedic features of the child's body, can cope with this.
Features of children's orthopedic chair
Many experts argue that with a longsitting of the child in an ordinary chair, his spine begins to curve and subsequently such diseases as scoliosis, osteochondrosis can develop, which leads to negative consequences for the whole organism.
For school children's orthopedic armchairis designed in such a way that evenly distributes the load on the spine while sitting, provides a natural position, while maintaining an active blood supply to all organs, which contributes to their active and proper functioning.
- He does not have armrests. It is the arms that help the child begin to slouch, accustomed to leaning back. And the moment of their absence forces the child to be in an equal and correct position, strengthening the muscles of the back.
- The backrest is adjustable. Children's orthopedic armchair Kids has adjustment both on height, and on depth of a seat. This happens as the baby grows, you can say, the chair "grows" with the child.
- The seat has a regulation that helps not only to fit the chair under the growth of the child, but also to the height of the table, beyond which the baby will be engaged.
- Safe adjustment - the child's fingers can not get into the mechanism.
- The design of this chair is absolutely safe forchild. For example, an orthopedic child seat Duo Kids is made of materials that are environmentally friendly, without pointed surfaces and corners.
The orthopedic chair has personalsettings that allow you to adjust it according to the child's growing up. The footrest can be adjusted in height, which allows you to adjust the chair even under the usual adult desk. Options that are present in this subject of children's furniture, do not allow to use it for other purposes. It lacks axial rotation, which helps the child to concentrate on work and not be distracted by the games. Since the earliest age, control over the posture is being done, which is important, since children spend a lot of time on their studies and on the computer.
In addition, children's orthopedic armchairsDuorest Kids are used throughout the time the baby grows. The design of this piece of children's furniture is very durable, safe, easy to adjust, made from environmentally friendly materials.
Despite many recommendations, someparents do not see the need to buy a child's orthopedic chair, but in vain. After all, this design can solve many health problems in the future.
- Children's orthopedic chair forms a correct posture in children already from the age of five.
- Prophylaxis of the appearance of scoliosis, and in the future and osteochondrosis.
- The opportunity to put a child at any table for lessons.
Chair with Duorest system
Consider children's orthopedic armchairs Duorestwith original design and functionality. This system allows you to repeat all the movements of the child who sits on the chair. This is convenient, as the child during the training constantly feels back support in absolutely any position.
The main task of these children's orthopedic armchairs- taking care of the child's health. They are made of the most high-quality materials, the backrest has several adjustment positions. An important aspect is that the chair is very stable and has five axes of supports with wheels that are fixed under the weight of the baby.
The back has a special design in whichthe two parts are completely mobile and independent of each other, which allows the lumbar spine to be in a peculiar corset. Long occupations in this chair will allow the back to be in comfortable conditions, which helps not to feel fatigue from a long sitting. In addition, the design also provides for setting the backrest based on the width of the back of the child.
To buy a children's orthopedic chair for a child who went to school is extremely necessary, despite its cost, since the health and health of your child depends on this.