How to recognize the lie of a man or girl? Identifying lies by facial expressions, gestures and eyes
Human nature is designed so that each of us must communicate with others. With this, we get positive or negative emotions, exchange information, get to know each other, share our ideas, etc. But, communicating with each other, we do not know how to determine whether the interlocutor speaks the truth or lies. Therefore, we will devote this article to how to recognize a lie.
Almost everyone wants to learn to understand lies, but it is, as we know, almost impossible, because people have not yet learned to distinguish between reality and fiction. However, in order to recognize the wrong, you do not need special training, it is enough at the time of communication to pay attention to the gestures and behavior of the interlocutor.
There should be careful, because even the most famous detectives could be mistaken, taking this or that gesture as a sign of lies.So how to learn to recognize a lie?
Usually false brings inconvenience to the person who invents it, so a feeling of nervousness, fear, discomfort, fear of exposure does not leave them. This concerns a minor lie. But if you cheat about serious things that can affect your future life, then only a person with a stable psyche can withstand such trials. But even in such rare cases, it can be understood that this is a deception of pure water, while finding some moments that clearly indicate that the person is telling a lie.
They will help to understand when a person is lying, because only the body can be controlled by us, and the eyes will never hide the untruths. Thanks to them, you can understand almost everything, starting with human feelings and ending with lies. So how to recognize a lie in the eyes?
Signs of untruths:
1. Narrowed or dilated pupils. Since this process occurs fairly quickly, you should closely watch the other person’s gaze.
2. Eyes widening. This happens within three seconds and resembles the surprise of a man who does not understand how you could reveal his deception.
3The eyes are constantly lowered down because the liar becomes ashamed. This is very good, because he has not yet lost his conscience.
4. Eyes rise up and to the side. At this point, a liar comes up with a fairy tale, which is going to tell you.
5. Running eyes. Most often this is due to the fact that the liar was taken by surprise, and he automatically begins to look for an excuse. In some cases, a person begins to sweat, since a lot of energy is spent in the process of deception.
6. If you look at your interlocutor in the course of the entire conversation in your eyes, then the liar will try not to meet your looks.
7. But there are such cases when a liar knows about these methods, therefore during the whole time of communication he tries not to blink and look into your eyes. It will be much harder to determine whether a person is lying or not.
How to recognize a lie by speech?
This method is one of the most effective, in order to understand whether the interlocutor is telling the truth or something that is behind the scenes. Next, consider in detail what you need to pay attention.
In order to hide his lies, a person tries to always put unnecessary events into his story in order to convince his story.For example, if you try to ask a liar about a specific action, he begins to talk about all sorts of trifles that do not relate to a specific conversation (stories about guests, weather, clothes), and answers your question as if passing.
If a person does not respond specifically to the questions raised, it means that he dodges the answer because of mistrust of himself or because he wants to lie. For example, to the question: “Were you at a cafe yesterday?” He replied: “How could I be there if I had no time?”
How to recognize a lie by speech yet? The second option is to avoid response. For example, if a person is asked: "Can you fix the car for me?", He will answer: "Well, everyone says that I am an excellent master in these matters." In this case, we can say that he is not sure that he will repair the car, and does not want to admit it.
The third option is to repeat the interlocutor of the question you asked or use the word that was part of it in the answer. This may indicate a person’s insincerity. Here he simply can not think of anything, so he tries to repeat the question so that there is time to write an answer to it.
The fourth option - the answer in the form of a joke or a joke. If you asked for something and then heard the witty expression of the interlocutor, after which they smiled and immediately forgot what the conversation was about, then this most often means that the person does it deliberately so as not to give the truthful answer to the question you asked.
Talk speed If the interlocutor began to talk faster than usual, and even stutter, this indicates a lie. Also, a person can cough up and change the tone with the voice.
If, during the conversation, the interlocutor begins his story first or complements some points, explaining that he forgot to mention this fact, it means that the person narrates quite truthfully, because it is very difficult to remember the made-up story in minute details and return after that the beginning of the story.
They can also be used to tell if a person is lying or telling the truth. If the interlocutor expresses late or premature emotions, it speaks of his insincerity. For example, if a person demonstrates a long surprise, then this is a hundred percent lie.
Another sign of untruth that can be determined through human emotions is their excessive expression. If the interlocutor starts to scream sharply or, on the contrary, to be polite, it means that he is trying to hide his real feelings.
Lie recognition by facial expressions and gestures
- During the conversation, the interlocutor nervously touches himself by the eyebrows, the nose and the lips. So he tries to cover his mouth.
- Face and hands. This is perhaps the most important thing to pay attention to if you want to recognize a lie. Doubt honesty should be when a person constantly twitches the earlobe. It speaks of his insincerity towards you.
- If you do not know how to recognize the girl's lie by facial expressions, pay attention to her manipulations with her hair. If she twists her hair or pulls them, it means that she is tense, therefore, the truth of the story is out of the question.
- Biting lips or nails demonstrates the unwillingness of the interlocutor to tell you the truth.
- Liars also like to constantly fix their clothes, tie up the shoelaces on the shoes, touch the collar or cuffs, as if something constantly interferes with them.
- If the interviewee constantly touches foreign objects, it means that he is lying. Also in such cases, liars hold something in their hands, inspect it several times, or open and close it.
- Another indicator that will help resolve the issue of how to recognize a lie by facial expression is an unnatural tight smile. This testifies to the untruth that the interlocutor tells you.
- If the arms and legs are crossed or intertwined, it means that the person does not want to open up before you and moreover speak the truth.
- There are such cases that a liar with a negative answer nods his head, and with a positive one he shakes it. The first emotion always means a real attitude, so if the facial expression on your face after your phrases does not match the future answer, then be sure that you are lying.
- If the interlocutor has disappeared from you, for example, behind a chest of drawers or a vase of flowers, this indicates a person’s unwillingness to tell you the truth or be revealed to you.
- Trembling of the knees, flicking with the fingers, breaking out of the hands, twisting the wrists is a direct evidence that your interlocutor is a liar.
Identifying lies by facial expressions, gestures - it is not so easy.But if you teach yourself to pay attention to all sorts of little things in the behavior of the interlocutor, it will teach you to distinguish between truth and fiction.
It often happens that a woman finds her husband, who smells like sweets, in their common apartment deep after midnight, and to the question: "Where have you been?" - she gets the answer: "In the perfume shop!" At this moment, she is eager to learn the whole truth from him by any means. Let's understand the lies of a strong half of humanity.
How to recognize a man's lie?
Many psychologists say that men lie in a completely different way than women do. But it is much easier to recognize the liars of the stronger sex, you should only keep a close look at the behavior of the spouse, be serious in the conversation and ask clear questions, then he will not be able to evade the answer. So how to recognize the lies of a strong half of humanity?
The answer is simple. The guys who lie will speak in a raised voice or loud enough, while they will try not to overlap with your eyes, pull at your tie or collar, and it is also funny to scratch your hip.
Men who regularly lie always drag out the final denouement, trying to go into unnecessary details and talk about various facts.And only after lengthy questioning, they give out the whole truth. This is misleading women, and most often they take a well-thought-out fact as truth. Therefore, it should be remembered that if a man wants to hide the truth, he will do everything to not spread it.
In order to understand what was true of this story, try returning to the previous conversation after a while and pay attention to the little things. Believe me, if he lied, he will never remember these moments. This is what distinguishes a man from a woman, because the fair sex remembers everything.
As you know, a lie can be a blessing, but it happens in rare cases, so love your loved ones and try not to lie to them, because by doing so you traumatize their psyche and also kill their credibility. Health to you and your loved ones!