How to stream on "Youtube": criteria and settings
Already many people use the most popularvideohosting in the world, "Youtube", and add their videos there, so that they can see as many people as possible. Some shoot videos to earn a certain amount of money, some just try to do it and sooner or later they throw, but there are people who have succeeded, they have many subscribers, likes and views in every video. And in some cases these people arrange so-called streams, in other words, they go on air. This attracts new people to the channel and does not give you boredom, and if you come up with something grand, you can get a very good result in terms of updates and subscribers. However, not everyone knows how to stream on "Youtube", what criteria are there for this occupation and whether it is worth doing it at all. In the article, we will discuss all the details and consider who can deal with Stream. And also discuss in detail how to stream on "Youtube".
Why stream and how?
In fact, people basically stream toto attract new subscribers, but on "Youtube" there is no such thing as "donat" during streaming, and therefore there are no other goals for streaming, or you can do it for your own entertainment, play with subscribers and so on. How to stream on "Youtube", what are the requirements:
1. In order to get on air, you need to have a channel on this video hosting, which has never violated the rules, that is, it did not violate copyrights and other requirements.
2. You must confirm your phone number with a free message by entering the code in the required field (you can do this when registering).
If the account is suitable for all requirements, you can already begin to question how to stream on "Youtube":
1. You need to go to the creative studio, where the videos are actually taken.
2. Next, on the left of the menu you need to find the "live broadcast" section.
3. After all this, you need to click on "start live", and if the user profile meets all the requirements, you can already safely start and do your thing. So we figured out how to stream on "Youtube", but what if the channel is not connected to any parter program?
Affiliate program, streams without connection
In fact, there is nothing complicated in this. Of course, it is desirable that the channel was connected to any affiliate program, but there is no need for it. But there is one small problem in how to stream on "Youtube" without a partnership. To do this, you need to have:
1. 50-100 subscribers.
2. Good reputation.
3. Confirmed mobile number.