How to weave bracelets of rubber bands?
Watch the video
Uniqueness of the image is attached to various trifles: bracelets, hair clips and other ornaments. Bracelets made of rubber bands are a stylish and practical accessory that will add a bit of brightness to your style. We suggest you to learn how to make bracelets from elastic bands.
Technique of braiding bracelets
For work you will need:
- multi-colored latex rubber bands;
- Crochet hook;
- c-shaped clasp.
- First you need to make a bracelet withoutusing the machine. To do this, we put an elastic band on the index finger, twist it and put the loop on the middle finger. The elastic got the form of a figure eight, each circle of which is dressed on a separate finger.
- We take another rubber band of a different color and put it on both fingers, without twisting.
- Just pull between the fingers of an elastic band of the first color.
- Hook the loop of the first rubber band, dressed on the middle finger and drag it up.
- Do the same with the second loop, dressed on the thumb.
- Stretch between the fingers another rubber band.
- We hook up one of the loops of the second rubber band. Do the same with the second loop.
- We continue to weave a bauble of rubber bands to the right size.
- The last 2 bands are removed. For fixing we use a c-shaped fastener. The bracelet is ready! You can experiment with the coloring of the rubber bands using 3 or more colors.
If you plan to weave a lot, you can not dowithout a machine. He will perform the role of fingers, which will allow you to work with both hands. And some schemes to weave on the fingers is impossible. With one of these schemes, we now get acquainted. In addition to the machine, you will need the same materials as in the first lesson.
- Slightly pull one of the slats of the machine and put on the elastic on the first two bars.
- Now put on the second elastic band on the 1st column of the first bar and the 2nd column of the second bar. You should get a corner of rubber bands.
- Continue to put the gum to the end of the machine so that they form denticles.
- Turn the machine towards you so that the hollow part of the columns is facing you.
- Crochet the second rubber band and connect its end to the second column in the account on the right lath. Pull on the same column the first elastic.
- Do the same with the other elastic bands.
- Put on the last elastic band with a c-shaped lock. And remove the entire structure.
- Connect the other end to the first buckle. Lovely bracelet is ready!
Additional options for fasteners can be found in the article How to tie a bracelet.
If you want to create not only a female but also a male bracelet, read the article How to make a men's bracelet.