Jam pie in a hurry: recipes, cooking features and recommendations
A simple cake with jam can be called a magic wand for each hostess. It is easy to prepare it in haste, for example, for an evening tea party with your family or to meet guests. There are many options for such quick baking. In our article we offer the best recipes for whip up jam. Among the options offered, each housewife will be able to find a suitable option for himself and fill his house with the aroma of homemade and very tasty pastries.
Cake with jam "Grated" in a hurry
It is difficult to find a person who would not try pastries prepared according to the following recipe. Some housewives prefer to cook such a cake with fresh berries, others - with jam. In the latter case, baking gets a richer and more interesting taste.
Quickly pie in a quickie "Grated" with jam is prepared in the following sequence:
- Beat eggs (2 pcs.) With sugar (200 g) with a fork or a hand whisk.
- Melt the butter or spread (180 g) in the microwave.
- Connect the egg mass with oil. Add quenched soda (1 tsp) and flour (3 tbsp.).
- Hands knead elastic dough. Divide it into 2 different parts. Spread the larger half over the bottom and sides of the baking dish and send the smaller half into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top the dough in a baking dish evenly lay out thick jam (1 ½ tbsp.).
- Heat the oven to 170 °.
- From the freezer to get the frozen piece of dough and rub it coarsely grated directly on the jam, trying to distribute it over the entire surface evenly.
- Send the form to the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Hot pie cut into portions. If desired, sprinkle baking with powdered sugar when serving.
Shortbread Jam Recipe
Cooking such baking does not take too much time. Like “Grated”, a sandwich in a hurry with jam can be made not only on weekends, but also on weekdays, even after the working day.The process of its preparation consists of several stages:
- Cold butter (200 g) is rubbed on a coarse grater.
- In a separate bowl, sugar (160 g), vanilla, baking powder (1 teaspoonful), and 2 eggs are whipped with a fork.
- Whipped mass is combined with oil.
- Gradually sift flour (0.5 kg) and knead the pleasant in work and elastic dough. It should be divided into 2 different parts. One of them should be distributed in a form with low sides, and the second to put aside.
- On top of the dough is laid jam (0.5 liters). It should be evenly distributed inside the form.
- Stripes are cut from the remaining dough with a knife and laid out on top of the jam in the form of a lattice.
- Cake is baked for 35 minutes in a preheated 180 ° oven. After cooling, it can be cut into portions.
Kefir cake with jam
Using this recipe, you can not only make delicious and lush pastries for tea, but also dispose of the products that are left in the fridge. Not quite fresh kefir and candied jam is suitable for such a cake. Step by step baking is prepared in the following sequence:
- The oven warms up to 180 °.
- In a deep bowl, 2 eggs are beaten in sugar (½ tbsp.) At a low speed mixer.
- In a separate container, jam (1 tbsp.) Is combined with the same amount of kefir. Soda is added to the liquid mass (1 tsp.).
- The egg portion of the dough is mixed with kefir. Gradually sifted flour (2 tbsp.).
- Enough liquid batter pours into a greased form.
- Baked pie with jam in the oven for 50 minutes.
- The cooled pastry is sprinkled with powdered sugar and cut into portions.
Yeast dough cake with jam
Such pastries are cooked a little longer than the cakes presented in previous recipes. Nevertheless, it turns out very tasty and from the ingredients available in every home.
The most delicious pie with jam in yeast dough is prepared according to the recipe below:
- In a warm milk (160 ml) add a teaspoon of dry yeast and the same amount of sugar. Cover the bowl and leave for 20 minutes.
- Add sugar (3 tablespoons), a pinch of salt, 30 ml of vegetable oil to the approached brew. Gradually sift 300-350 g of flour and knead a slightly sticky dough. Cover it and leave it warm for 40 minutes.
- The increased dough divided into 2 halves.Most of the put on the bottom of the form with a diameter of 20 cm. To form the sides, and in the center pour a little starch (1 tbsp. Spoon) and put the jam (120 g).
- From the remaining dough, roll up the flagella and place them on a jam in the form of a lattice.
- Let the cake come up, then grease the top of the product with yolk and send it to a preheated oven (180 °). Bake it for 50 minutes.
Jellied Jam Pie
Despite the fact that both the dough and the filling in this recipe have a rather liquid consistency, baking is baked quite well. The cake is incredibly juicy, soft and tender. For its preparation is ideal jam with a sour taste, such as gooseberry or black currant.
Step by step pie is prepared in the following sequence:
- Eggs (3 pcs.) Are whipped with sugar (150 g) to a state of light foam.
- Warm milk (100 ml), 100 g of melted margarine (butter), a pinch of salt and vanillin are added to the egg mass.
- Lastly, flour (350 g) is sifted into the dough and baking powder is added (2 teaspoons).
- The oven warms up to 180 °.
- Most of the cooked dough is poured into the parchment-shaped form. Jam is distributed from above (1 tbsp.), And then the rest of the dough.
- Pie is baked in the oven for 45 minutes.It should be cut only after cooling, so that the filling is frozen and does not leak out.
The recipe for a delicious cake with sour cream and jam
This recipe is often called anti-crisis. Preparing a cake of quite affordable ingredients, and very quickly. You will always be ready for the arrival of unexpected guests, if you have such a recipe in your arsenal. Pie with jam in a hurry is prepared in the following sequence:
- First of all, preheat the oven to 180 °.
- A glass of jam mixed with a teaspoon of soda and leave for a few minutes before the formation of the reaction.
- Eggs (2 pcs.) Beat with sugar (1 tbsp.) With a mixer to a state of fluffy and white foam.
- Warm sour cream (200 ml) is added to the egg mass and the flour is sifted (2 tbsp.).
- At last, jam and soda are added to the dough. After that, it should be distributed in a greased form and send to the oven for 35-45 minutes. Bake until dry toothpicks.
How to cook in a slow cooker delicious cake with jam?
Modern technology allows housewives to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. In the slow cooker, not only the first and second courses are tasty, but also pastries.It is enough to load the dough into a bowl with a non-stick coating, select the appropriate program and extract the finished dessert for tea after the beep.
In a slow cooker, different recipes for jam pies are successfully implemented. How to prepare the simplest of them, we will tell in the following step-by-step instructions:
- In a deep bowl pour moderately thick jam (1 tbsp.). Add a teaspoon of soda. Mix. After 3-5 minutes, a fluffy white foam should form on top.
- In a separate bowl, beat an egg and 150 g of sugar.
- Combine the egg mass with jam and mix.
- Sift 200 g of flour. Spoon knead the dough and pour it into a greased bowl of the slow cooker.
- Select cooking mode "Baking" and set the time to 60 minutes.
- Check the readiness of the cake with a skewer or toothpick.
Very easy and quick cake with puff pastry jam
If you have such dough in the freezer and a jar of jam in the pantry, uninvited guests can never catch you by surprise. It remains only to learn the recipe for a quickie with jam.
Puff pastry is prepared in the following sequence:
- First you need to prepare yeast-free dough (250 g).It should be defrosted slightly in the refrigerator or at room temperature and roll it out with a rolling pin into a 3-4 mm thick layer.
- Visually divide the dough into 2 halves. Sprinkle the bottom part with starch (1 tbsp. Spoon), and make cuts on the top with a knife or a special device for cutting dough.
- Heat oven to 200 °.
- Top with sprinkled with starch half put thick jam (½ tbsp.). Cover it with another part of the dough, and pinch the edges.
- Lubricate the workpiece raw egg yolk and send to the oven for 25 minutes.
Pie with jam on the water
The following recipe may well be categorized as lean. Such a cake is prepared on the basis of ordinary water and jam, and it turns out to be very tasty and fragrant. Thick apple or any other jam is ideal as a filling.
The quickie jam recipe consists of the following:
- Jam (1 tbsp.), Water (½ tbsp.) And vegetable oil (9 tbsp.) Are mixed in a deep bowl. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar is added.
- Flour (2 ½ tbsp.), Soda (1 teaspoon) and a pinch of salt are sifted into a bowl with liquid ingredients.
- Spoon kneaded soft and smooth dough.It is distributed in a form laid out with parchment, which is immediately sent to the preheated oven (180 °) for 50 minutes.
- After cooling, the finished cake is cut along 2 cakes and smeared with thick jam.
Lean pie with strong tea jam
Such baking can be cooked in the post, since the ingredients do not include eggs, milk, or animal products. The quickie jam recipe involves the use of strong, freshly brewed black tea. This ingredient gives baking a beautiful color and makes it more fragrant.
Step by step pie is prepared in the following sequence:
- The first step is to brew a glass (250 ml) of strong black tea.
- As soon as the tea has cooled slightly, it should be poured into a bowl, adding sugar (1 tbsp.), Any jam and sunflower oil (100 ml) to it.
- Soda (½ tsp) to extinguish a small amount of squeezed lemon juice.
- Leave the bowl with the mixed ingredients on the table for 5 minutes.
- Flour is sieved last (2 ½ tbsp.). Optionally, you can add vanilla.
- A moderately thick (like sour cream) dough is poured into a greased form with sunflower oil.
- In a preheated 200 ° oven, the cake is baked for 40 minutes. Willingness is checked with a wooden skewer or a match.
Cooking features and recommendations
The above tasty recipes for jam in a hurry have a number of nuances that should be taken into account in the process of kneading dough and baking products. The following basic recommendations for cooking can be distinguished:
- Jam is a rather capricious product, and cakes made on its basis do not always rise well in the oven. That is why before adding flour to the dough, you must wait 5-10 minutes for the reaction with soda to start, and foam appears on the surface of the jam.
- Any sponge cake cooked in both kefir and sour cream can be cut lengthwise into several shortcakes and smeared with jam.
- In the process of making the pie “Grated” on a coarse grater, you can rub not only the upper part of the baking, but also the lower part. Then the cake will be more crumbly, crunchy and tasty than when choosing the traditional method of cooking products.