Lariat of beads: master class, weaving scheme and recommendations
Lariat of beads - bright and elegant decoration forneck. Work on it requires patience and perseverance. Regardless of the experience, it will be necessary to spend a sufficient amount of time to weave the lariat. Let's do it together.
Learning to make lariates from beads: a master class
The main question that worries many beginnersmasters, - how many beads will be needed for manufacturing? The answer is quite simple - it all depends on how long you want to get the decoration, and how many lines of weaving your lariat from beads should have.
Weaving schemes and master-class provided in this article will tell you how to correctly make this decoration.
Necessary materials and tools
Before you start, you will need to collect the following materials:
- hook (up to 1 millimeter);
- a fishing line or a thread similar in color;
- Needle (you will need it if you work with a thread);
- several pins;
- chips of pebbles;
- brown beads: 5 g of dark shade and 30 g of light.
Having prepared everything, we start to work.
The sequence of tying lariat out of beads
First of all, imagine what your Lariat looks like from beads. Weaving schemes presented in the article will be needed to simplify the work and fully understand the process.
Let's get down to work:
- Take the crocheted threads and make two air loops.
- You will need to thread six beads on the thread and push them to the resulting loops. By the way, if your beads are of a different color, then this is not terrible. You can choose the combination of colors that you like.
- After that, you must tie one more loop. In this case, you need to capture the first bead.
- In the same way you need to tie the rest of the beads.
- Try to tie the crochet tightly - so that the beads are placed as close as possible to each other.
- Form a ring. To create it, you need to tie the connecting column with a crochet.
- Again string on the thread 6 beads. After that, enter the hook into the loop under the first one. Now you need to push the new bead closer and lay it over the first of the previous row.
- Pull the thread through the two resulting loops.
- Further, without changing the schemes, it is necessary to crochet the resulting bundle.
- Completing the weaving of the harness, you must make out its ends. To do this, crochet one more row, but without beads.
- Firmly tighten the thread and put it inside. Cut off the extra tip.
Make a lariat of beads with your own hands -much more valuable than buying it in the store. You did it, and it's priceless. However, for it to look the most rich, we will tell you how to decorate the lariat with chipped stones.
First you need to sew a piece of stone andbead. Then, again, type a bead and chip on the needle. In order to hold a thread through three beads of your harness, you need to retreat a little. Thus, you should seal the end of the bundle about seven centimeters long. Further we will consider in more detail:
- After this you will need to deploy and, repeating the scheme, expand the decoration in the opposite direction.
- Fasten and cut the thread. Similarly, decorate the second tip of the product.
- Then you need to wrap the tourniquet with a dark brown bead. To do this, arrange the decoration so that its tips are located at different heights.
- Secure the thread to one end. String on the needle the required number of beads.
- Circle the tips of the harness, diagonally.
- After making two such entanglements, fasten the thread and go to one end. Tie the selected tip of the harness three or four times.
- After completing the winding, you need to decorate it. To do this, you must string a piece of pebble and bead on the needle.
- Pass the needle through the cleavage, insert it through 3 beads on the bobbin.
- At the end of the job, secure the chip at the end of the bundle and cut off the unwanted thread.
Decorate Lariates of beads (photo is presented below) can be different in size stones.
You only need to go to the mirror, try on the shrouded ornament and smile. As you can see, there are no special difficulties in the process. You can boldly make new and refined lariat from beads.
Master-class using the mosaic style of weaving
You will need a monofilament or thread. You can also use a soft line. Preliminary think about how you plan to tie, sew decorative elements and attach the ends. To do this you need: needles, pins, rings, beads and separator caps.
- Thread seven threads on the thread. Pass the needle first, closing the ring. In the next row, put on the bead and string the beads of the previous row, through one.
- Put on the second row three beads. You should get a circle consisting of seven beads.
- The next row is like the second and continue until you reach the required length of the harness.
- The decoration and fixing of the edges is done after the end of the weaving, along the entire length. Without changing the scheme, attach the base.
If the number of beads is large enough, thenLariat from beads will turn out to be empty and will not keep the form, which often happens in beginners. Beads in this case bulge outwards or fall through. In order to preserve the shape of the harness, weave it so wide that they hold the necessary rigidity independently.
You can braid a tight cord or use as a base not a thread, but a line.
Pay special attention to the thick bundles. Often, when crocheting more than ten beads in one row, the lariat loses its flexibility. This indicates that the thread is too tight.
The final stage
Ready decoration can be expanded over the surface,both on the edges, and entirely, sewing monofilament relief elements. The ends of the harnesses should be brightened more brightly, so that the tourniquet seemed more voluminous and heavier and that the lariat on their background looked neater and thinner.
Such products can look beautiful and aesthetic or stand out for their originality. Lariat of beads is not only an ornament for the neck, but also a reflection of your personality.