Tetracycline from acne will save quickly and effectively!
Jul 19, 2018
Quite a large percentage of young people of a certain age suffer from acne, acne, irritation on the skin and other "delights" of adolescence.However, modern medicine has stepped forward in the fight against the notorious acne and offers many medications that can "curb" the unruly problem skin.
- Tetracycline is the solution to the
- problem How to use Tetracycline
- Recommendations for applying tetracycline ointment
- Common misconceptions
Tetracycline is the solution to the
problem. One such miracle cure is Tetracycline -Effectively.The drug is available in two dosage forms:
- tablets for internal use;
- ointment for external use.
Tetracycline can alleviate the life of a teenager, and in some cases also an adult who has been suffering for a long time with such an unpleasant skin defect as acne.It is important to take into account that any treatment is always individual, and different ointments and tablets give different results for the organism of each person.It is necessary to visit a dermatologist before using this ointment and tablets.
How to use Tetracycline
It can be purchased at a pharmacy without a prescription, but this does not mean that the drug should be taken blindly, in pursuit of the result, without even consulting a specialist.Tetracycline is a strong antibiotic with a number of side effects and possible negative reactions of the body, such as burning, itching, disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.It must be used with caution.
It is equally important to find out the cause of the disease before using any medications, otherwise the therapy will reduce to treating the symptoms, not the disease itself.The result in the end, even if it is positive, is unlikely to last long.Medical practice knows many cases when young people, trying to heal their skin, simply disfigured it.Therefore, it is better to learn from other people's mistakes and not to use it either inside or outside everything.
Application of tetracycline ointment should occur 1-2 times per day.This periodicity is suitable for adults and children over 11 years.In addition, it is possible to apply ointment under the bandage.In this case, you need to change it every 12 hours or at least once every 24 hours.
Treating acne with Tetracycline ointment can last in different ways: some last for several days to achieve an apparent result, while others need several weeks to painstakingly apply ointment to affected areas.
Recommendations for applying tetracycline ointment
Apply a thin layer of tetracycline ointment on the skin.Do not use the drug pointwise, because this method can not prevent the formation of new rashes.Ointment should be applied to the entire affected area of the skin.
Previously, the skin must be thoroughly cleaned.If you periodically shave the affected area of the skin that is exposed to Tetracyclin treatment, you need to stand for at least 30 minutes after shaving, only after that you can apply the ointment.
Ointment can leave stains on clothes, so it's best to avoid it, taking care.
If tetracycline ointment should be used in relation to children under the age of 11, it is necessary to consult with a specialist who will strictly prescribe a course of treatment.
If the ointment is used regularly( twice a day - in the morning and before going to bed), following all the rules and recommendations, positive results will be revealed within a month.
1. Direct dependence of the quality of the drug on its price.This opinion is erroneous, because in most cases in the composition of expensive drugs are cheap.In this case, the buyer simply pays extra money, and sometimes considerable, only for the advertised brand.And in the end gets almost the same tool, supplemented with beautiful packaging and several, essentially useless, ingredients.So the principle "the more expensive, the better" does not work here.
2. If the skin burns from the ointment - it's okay, it's part of the treatment.Do not continue treatment if you feel a very burning sensation on the skin.Each person has a different level of sensitivity.Tetracycline is contraindicated in children under 8 years of age and in pregnant women.
3. It is not necessary to perform a sensitivity test.Acne occurs mainly on the face, so such a test should be carried out without fail, so that afterward and irritation from the medicine can not be withdrawn.The check for individual tolerance of the ointment consists in applying a thin layer on the inner surface of the elbow bend.If within an hour no negative reaction to the skin has appeared, the product can be applied to the skin of the face.
When faithfully and rigorously following the instructions and recommendations of a doctor, you can achieve an excellent result in the shortest possible time, this is especially true for tetracycline in tablets.As a result, your skin will shine with health, and you - with beauty and confidence.