Top 7 political events of the week June 17-23, 2018
1. Growth in the number of those who refuse to support pension reform.
2. Valentin Yumashev’s return to the home walls of the presidential administration.
3. The rise of Russian football from his knees.
4. The output of Rosobrnadzor on the warpath with humanitarian universities and the Accounts Chamber.
5. Nationalization of the Inter RAO trading bloc.
6. Expansion of freedom of meetings and demonstrations by the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.
7. Formation of the opposition Sistema in the US Congress.
Prepared by the Petersburg Politics Foundation together with Davydov.Indeks
Well, something like this.
All materials blog with detailed comments of experts can be found here.
Agenda, trends, opinions, exclusive. Informally on the Telegram-channel "Davydov.Indeks".