What to do if the virus blocks the Internet?
The number of viruses in the virtual space is constantly growing, and therefore the threat of infection is high. According to antivirus companies, the most common cases are those in which the virus blocks access to the Internet or the Windows system itself. We list the main types of such malicious codes:
1. The first type of code blocks sites. There are two types of it:
- The virus blocks the Internet. In this situation, many systems that process the interactive stream fail, and the computer becomes unsuitable for network access.
- The virus blocks the site "Vkontakte". Usually, one "vk" does not end there. The Odnoklassniki, Mail.Ru sites are blocked and, thus, the user has a thought: the virus blocks the Internet.
2. The virus blocks browsers. It also happens this way: we see that the Internet is working, a lot of programs signal it to us, but we still cannot access the Internet. This means that this is the kind of malicious code.
3. The virus blocks the antivirus. This is perhaps one of the most unpleasant cases.We can neither turn on the antivirus, nor scan your computer.
It is known that any action will always have a reaction. If the virus got into the computer, the PC should be treated. Of course, each type of malware will require its own type of treatment. Remove the virus that blocks the Internet, you can always. It is enough to turn on the antivirus program and scan the files. After that, you need to restart the computer. When the virus blocks the Internet or individual sites, you can clear the system file. If the browser is blocked, it is enough just to configure it again and return to the initial settings.
Do not fall into the trap
The main thing that can not be done in cases where the virus blocks the Internet or some sites, send any SMS. The consequences in such cases can be of two kinds: either you get a three-digit negative balance on your phone, or give the hackers all your data.
Treatment in especially difficult cases
There is another rather laborious, but effective way to treat viruses. In the most serious situations, you can connect a hard disk with any antivirus to your PC and conduct a full scan of the files.When a virus blocks the Internet, antivirus or Windows, you can also format the HDD completely using an additional hard disk, after which you will need to reinstall Windows. You can also remove a malicious program using antivirus software written onto a CD-ROM, but this method is not always effective, since the databases are not updated, therefore, new viruses may simply not be noticed.
Antiviruses are sometimes viruses
There is another group of viruses that has become the most common in recent times. This requires sending SMS. When this kind of infection occurs, a banner appears on the monitor, indicating that the computer is paused and will be restarted only after sending an SMS to the specified number. Such viruses penetrate into the computer under the guise of antivirus, drivers or utilities. In all cases, the attackers claim that you simply need these programs. To deactivate the SMS virus, you must enter the deactivation code, which will require the user to perform some additional actions. Your computer will be your constant friend and helper, if you take care of it, take timely measures of safety and cure it of viruses in case of infection.